The Neurology Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants associated with Neurological Diseases.
The Neurology Report analyzes over 3600 conditions giving you insights into the following neuro-related diseases:
- Parkinson-Alzheimer-Dementia - Comprehensive
- Epilepsy - Comprehensive
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome
- Hemiplegic Migraine
- Periodic Paralysis Comprehensive
- Charcot Marie Tooth Disease
- Spongy degeneration of central nervous system
- Peripheral Axonal Neuropathies
- and Others more neuro-related diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Neurological Diseases.
- More than 800 genes analyzed
- 100% genomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported