The Hematology Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants associated with Blood Tissue Diseases instead of a limited set of genes, like old genetic target panels.
The Hematology Report analyzes over 1860 conditions giving you insights into the following blood-related diseases like:
- Autoimmunity - Comprehensive
- Beta Thalassemia
- Cyclical Neutropenia
- and many more blood-related diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Hematological Diseases.
- More than 300 genes analyzed
- 100% enomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported