The Pediatric Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants Associated with Pediatric Diseases.
The Pediatric Report analyzes over 1480 conditions giving you insights into the following diseases:
- Congenital Long QT Syndrome
- Rett syndrome
- Autism susceptibility
- Benign familial neonatal-infantile seizures
- Infantile Neuroaxonal dystrophy
- and many more diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Pediatric Diseases.
- More than 300 genes analyzed
- 100% genomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported