The Circadian Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants of genes associated with Circadian Rhythm Disorders instead of a limited set of genes, like old genetic target panels.
Circadian rhythm is a 24-hour internal clock that regulates people’s intervals between sleepiness and alertness.
The Circadian Report analyzes over 260 conditions giving you insights into the following sleep-related topics:
- Sleep-wake schedule disorder
Delayed phase type
- Short sleep
- Autosomal dominant nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy
- Advanced sleep phase syndrome
- and many more sleep-related diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Circadian Rhythm.
- More than 85 genes analyzed
- 100% genomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported