The Nephrology Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants associated with Kidney Diseases instead of a limited set of genes, like old genetic target panels.
The Nephrology Report analyzes over 1240 conditions giving you insights into the following kidneys-related diseases:
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
- Alport Syndrome
- Susceptibility to congenital anomalies of kidney and urinary tract
- Familial renal hypouricemia
- Primary hyperoxaluria
- and many more kidneys-related diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Kidney Diseases.
- More than 300 genes analyzed
- 100% genomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported