The Metabolic Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants associated with Metabolic Diseases instead of a limited set of genes, like old genetic target panels.
The Metabolic Report analyzes over 1940 conditions giving you insights into the following related to metabolism diseases:
- Oxidative Stress
- Mitochondrial Diseases
- Hyperbilirubinemia/Gilbert's Syndrome
- Glycogen Storage Diseases
- Gaucher Disease
- Maple Syrup urine Disease
- Congenital disorders of Glycosylation
- and many more metabolism-related diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Metabolic Diseases.
- More than 490 genes analyzed
- 100% genomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported