This product is only meant for customers who already
purchased a Sequencing Test
The Endocrinology Report is based on Whole Genome Sequencing Test. As such, it analyzes all Common and Rare Variants associated with Endocrine Diseases instead of a limited set of genes, like old genetic target panels.
The Endocrinology Report analyzes over 1120 conditions giving you insights into the following hormone-related diseases:
- Graves' disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Diabetes Comprehensive
- Androgen Resistance Syndrome
- Proopiomelanocortin deficiency
- Cushing Syndrome
- and many more hormone-related diseases
Along with environmental factors, Genetics plays a key role in the regulation of Endocrine Diseases.
- More than 228 genes analyzed
- 100% genomic regions covered
- Intragenic and intergenic regions analyzed
- All variants reported