Whole GenomeL - Long Reads Whole Genome Sequencing
Whole GenomeL - based on Third-generation sequencing (also known as long-read sequencing). The first Long Reads Whole Genome Sequencing available commercially, worldwide. Leveraging Third-generation sequencing technology in the Dante Labs Oxford Nanopore-certified lab
To get a free Customized Report on a disease or a gene panel, please fill out this form after receiving your saliva collection kit
What you get
Long Read Raw Data
Download your FASTQ, BAM and VCF files, with no extra charge.
CNV and SV
Leverage long reads for Copy Number Variations and Structural Variations
Customized Report on a disease or condition of your choice (ex. Epilepsy, Ehler Danlos)
Long reads Whole Genome Sequencing:
- - Read length: average N50>20,000bp (vs. 150bp of short reads)
- - Optimized for analysis of repeated sequences, copy number variations and structural variations
- - Third generation sequencing
- - First time available, global coverage
- - Performed at Dante Labs own Oxford Nanopore-certified sequencing center
How it works
Purchase Your Kit Online
Your kit will arrive in 2-3 Business days.
Collect and Register
Follow the kit instructions to spit in the tube - all from home. Register your kit on our website and then mail the saliva sample tube back to us.
Learn your results online
In about 8-10 weeks, we will send you an email to let you know that your results are ready.